CUSCO 645 62K CB Coilover suspension kit STREET for SUBARU R1 (RJ1/RJ2)
Rear damping force 14 steps adjustment! Reasonable entry model. An entry model that satisfies even users who are particular about ride comfort and quietness while achieving a simple low down.
- Fixed front damping force, 14-step rear damping force adjustment as standard equipment
(Some models have 8-step rear damping force adjustment or fixed damping force)
- Screw type (full length fixed) vehicle height adjustment
- Upper mountless kit
Equipped with a new 14-stage rear damping force adjustment as standard.
- The damping force can be easily adjusted by operating the dial according to the number of passengers and luggage.
Designed specifically for each model to ensure sufficient bump stroke even when lowered
- Since it is specially designed for each car model in the lineup, sufficient bump stroke is secured. In addition, we have thoroughly tested everything from a single passenger to a full passenger, and in the case of a minivan, we have made comfortable settings for the third seat.
Adoption of a twin-tube shock provides a mild ride and sufficient stroke
- A dual-tube structure low-pressure gas shock absorber is used to provide a mild ride. The generous shell case and piston diameter ensure ample oil capacity, and by exhibiting smooth damping characteristics, both a smooth ride and high driving performance are achieved.
"Best lowdown design" that secures the stroke at the time of shipment
- It promises a comfortable and stylish lowdown with a setting that thoroughly sticks to the total balance that matches the characteristics of each car model.
Attention to detail
- "Nickel chrome plating" is used for the adjustment screws to protect them from rust, sand and dust. In addition, we are thoroughly particular about quality, such as inserting a high polymer thrust sheet to prevent the lock nut from loosening and improve quietness.
- Recommended Ride Height Range (mm): Front -45 to -20; Rear -40 to -15
- Max Ride Height Range (mm): Front -45 to -15; Rear -40 to -10
- Default Height (mm): -35 / -30
- Spring Rate (kgf/mm): Front 3.5 or (4/5); Rear 3 or (3.5/4)
- Height Adjust: Front Concentric; Rear Concentric