CUSCO 561 61N CN Coilover suspension kit STREET ZERO A for MITSUBISHI Lancer Evolution 5/6 (CP9A)
Ride comfort and tuning can be freely adjusted according to the driving stage. CUSCO street series top model with "full length adjustable vehicle height adjustment" and "40-step damping force adjustment"
- 40 steps of damping force adjustment
- Full length adjustable vehicle height adjustment
- Upper mount standard equipment
- (excluding models with no upper mount)
- Uses a reinforced rubber upper mount (for sports cars and sedans)
- A camber adjustable pillow upper mount is set for the front strut type.
- Adoption of CPRV (Pressure Control Valve)
- e-con2 compatible
Damping force (ride comfort) 40-stage adjustable type that clearly shows the difference
- With a wide damping force adjustment range and uniform damping changes from 1 to 40 steps, you can easily adjust the ride comfort to your liking in any situation or stage. In addition, the knurled dial eliminates the need for tools for damping adjustment.
Full length adjustable vehicle height adjustment
- "Overall length adjustment type" that does not change the suspension stroke even if the vehicle height is lowered. Both fine vehicle height adjustment and high ride comfort are achieved.
Equipped with upper mount as standard
- Reinforced rubber upper mounts are used for sports and sedan models. In addition, for sports models, front and rear pillow upper mounts can be set as an option, making it possible to choose according to the user's preference and driving.
A camber adjustable pillow upper mount is set for the front strut type.
- A pillow upper mount that can adjust the camber angle is set for front strut type sports type models. Supports a wide range of tuning.
Improved ride quality with CPRV (pressure adjustment valve)!
- A CPRV (pressure adjustment valve) is adopted to optimize the change width so that the damping force does not drop more than necessary at low speeds. It provides the best ride comfort and high steering stability in all areas from low speed to high speed.
- Compatible with "e-con2" that allows you to adjust the damping force with a single button from the driver's seat. The optimum damping force can be adjusted at any time according to the scene (applicable models only).
Designed specifically for each model to ensure sufficient bump stroke even when lowered
- Since it is specially designed for each car model in the lineup, sufficient bump stroke is secured. In addition, we have thoroughly tested everything from single occupancy to full occupancy, and have made settings that are comfortable no matter where you ride.
Attention to detail
- "Nickel chrome plating" is used for the adjustment screws to protect them from rust, sand and dust. In addition, we are thoroughly particular about quality, such as inserting a high polymer thrust sheet to prevent the lock nut from loosening and improve quietness.
- Dumping Force: 40 steps
- Recommended Ride Height Range (mm): Front -60 to -15; Rear -70 to 0
- Max Ride Height Range (mm): Front -90 to -5; Rear -81 to 0
- Default Height (mm): -45 / -35
- Spring Rate (kgf/mm): Front 7 or (6/8/9); Rear 5 or (4/6/7)
- Height Adjust: Front Full-length Adjustable; Rear Full-length Adjustable
- Upper mount: Front Adjustable pillow ball upper mount; Rear Non-adjustable HD rubber upper mount
- E-CON2: Compatible