CUSCO 386 62J CB STREET A, COILOVER, FIT, GE6/8, PRELOAD ADJ, U/ML ESS, F/R 40 STEP ADJ
You can freely lower the ride while easily lowering the damping force according to the driving scene.
- 40-step damping force adjustment (Some models have 8-step rear damping force adjustment)
- Screw type (full length fixed) vehicle height adjustment
- upper mountless kit
- Silent design that suppresses the operating noise of damping adjustable shocks
- Compatible with e-con2 (Applicable models only)
Damping force (ride comfort) 40-stage adjustable type that clearly shows the difference
- With a wide damping force adjustment range and uniform damping changes from 1 to 40 steps, you can easily adjust the ride comfort to your liking in any situation or stage. In addition, the knurled dial eliminates the need for tools for damping adjustment. (Some models have 8 or 14 steps of rear damping force adjustment)
- Compatible with "e-con2" that allows you to adjust the damping force with a single button from the driver's seat. The optimum damping force can be adjusted at any time according to the scene (applicable models only).
Designed specifically for each model to ensure sufficient bump stroke even when lowered
- Since it is specially designed for each car model in the lineup, sufficient bump stroke is secured. In addition, we have thoroughly tested everything from a single passenger to a full passenger, and in the case of a minivan, we have made comfortable settings for the third seat.
Adoption of a twin-tube shock provides a mild ride and sufficient stroke
- A dual-tube structure low-pressure gas shock absorber is used to provide a mild ride. The generous shell case and piston diameter ensure ample oil capacity, and by exhibiting smooth damping characteristics, both a smooth ride and high driving performance are achieved.
"Best lowdown design" that secures the stroke at the time of shipment
- It promises a comfortable and stylish lowdown with a setting that thoroughly sticks to the total balance that matches the characteristics of each car model.
Attention to detail
- "Nickel chrome plating" is used for the adjustment screws to protect them from rust, sand and dust. In addition, we are thoroughly particular about quality, such as inserting a high polymer thrust sheet to prevent the lock nut from loosening and improve quietness.
- Dumping Force: 40 steps
- Recommended Ride Height Range (mm): Front -40 to -25; Rear -55 to -30
- Max Ride Height Range (mm): Front -70 to -25; Rear -57 to -30
- Default Height (mm): -35 / -45
- Spring Rate (kgf/mm): Front 4,5; Rear 2,9
- Height Adjust: Front Concentric; Rear Threaded spacer
- E-CON2: Imcompatible