CUSCO 340 421 A Center lock type pillow ball upper mount (rear) for HONDA Accord (CD6)
CUSCO offers severaltypes of mounts, (camber adjust, fixed, center lock, gravel spec) depending on your vehicle application.The most popular type is the Camber Adjustable type with the pillowball assembly built in. There are also non camber adjustable fixed pillowball type as well as gravel spec made for gravel rally.These upper mounts replace the flimsy factory rubber for a more solid and direct road surface input to the driver as well as keeping alignment specs to the static position during hard cornering.
A must-have item when upgrading to suspension coilovers, where the solid state of the mounts translates the road irregularities to be fully absorbed by the suspension rather than rubber components. This enables improved steering control of the vehicle.
Features / Specification
Both center lock and camber adjustable type use 6mm thick plate uses 2017S duralumin. Made to cater to many different types of shock absorbers such OE or Aftermarket Coilover Kit with a full line of custom pillow nuts and collars.
To use CUSCO Upper Mount Kit, please select the proper Top Nut and Collars carefully for your shock absorbers.
- Can be replaced with a spring seat for series-wound springs
- Stable maneuverability and quick behavior due to increased rigidity
- The plate part is super duralumin 2017S *Some models are made of steel
- 10mm thickness type, steel plate set for some models
- Various size pillow collars are available to accommodate any shock